Thursday, May 28, 2009

Introduction

Hi Emma, my name is Tiffany and I am one of the students at C.I.S 339. I am 13 years old. I am in Ms.Johnson's science class and right now we are doing a project on Coral Reef. I love Ms. Johnson because she will always help us with our work and give us some hints on some of the questions. We are learning about the different types of animals that live in the Coral Reefs and also what is the purpose of the Coral Reef's existence. I like to wrestle and hang around with my friends: Islenny, Patrick, Diana, Julissa, and Steven. My favorite kinds of music are Rock, R&B and Reggaeton. My favorite subject is math because it is easy to understand. I have 3 dogs and a cat.One is a red-nosed pitbull, another is a mixed. and the other is a shitzu. The cat is a siamese. Their names are: J.Low (mixed), Storm (pit-bull), Ginger (shitzu), and Cupcake (siamese). I live with my mother, step-father, two sisters, and brothers. I also have a twin sister. My older sister's name is Kiara, My oldest brother is Jaime, my other brother is Brandon and my twin sister is Ninoshka.

No comments:

Post a Comment