Friday, May 29, 2009

The coral reef

Hey Kelsey my name is Dashani. I am Puerto Rican. I live in New York and I am 13 years old .I also like reading books.My favorite book is Twilight and the three sequel. I play a lot of sports, like baseball,basketball,soccer,track etc. I go to C.I.S.339 I'm also in the 8th grade, and some of my favorite subjects in school are math and science. My science teacher is named Ms.Johnson and she's the person that taught me ever thing I need to know about coral reef's. On weekends, I also like hanging out with my friends and I also just like to chill at home. Me and my friends are doing a project that we can really make a coral reef's. So I'm pretty excited to do that. Over here in New York it is also starting to get hot. So I'm really looking to keep talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment