Friday, May 29, 2009

The Coral Reef

Hi Dom! My name is Taina and I am 13 years old. I play the piano and I also use to play the guitar. I love playing softball, but my main hobby is having fun with all my friends. Ms. Johnson is my science teacher. I had her for almost three years she is a good teacher she has taught me everything I learn in science in this school. In my science class I am doing a project about coral reefs. I have to pick eight reefs and describe them. I have learned many things about Coral reefs. I have learned all eight reefs they are fringing reef, barrier reef, apron reef, bank reef, table reef, ribbon reef, patch reef and the atoll reef. Learning about the reefs is very interesting. By the way, my favorite subject is math and I love to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment